UPDATED November 15 2021
Beginning Wednesday November 3, the Adventure Park will be limited to 25 climbers or less per session.
We want you to know that as the situation with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and its variants continue to evolve, we have re-instituted measures for your peace of mind.
Cleanliness has always been a top priority for us. To that end, we have reinforced training of our housekeeping staff to ensure that our guests' rooms and public spaces are maintained at the highest standards of hygiene. This includes the use of commercial-grade disinfectants in all parts of the property, especially “high-touch” areas.
What we are doing:
- Staff is required to wear masks. Any staff entering properties or in contact with any guest supplies/gear will also be required to wear gloves.
- Utilizing an Electro-Static Disinfecting Fogging Process to treat all properties after checkout, prior to housekeeping staff entering properties
- Fogging process used to clean pool area 3 times each day
- Steam cleaning and disinfecting climbing/boating/biking gear after each session
- Monitoring the advice and guidance of local, state, and national officials
- Continued education of our staff on preventative measures
- Increased frequency and extent of cleaning practices
- Heightened sanitation, hand washing and wearing of masks for staff when entering properties
What you can do:
- Wash your hands before and after your activity.
- Utilize the hand sanitizer placed throughout the property.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
If you have questions about a current reservation, please call us at 434-392-7275. View the reservation policies here.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us directly! We look forward to seeing you up in the trees soon!
Sandy River Outdoor Adventures Team