UPDATED July 27 2020
We want you to know that as the situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves, we have instituted extra preventative measures for your travel safety.
Cleanliness has always been a top priority for us. To that end, we have reinforced training of our housekeeping staff to ensure that our guests' rooms and public spaces are maintained at the highest standards of hygiene. This includes the use of commercial-grade disinfectants in all parts of the property, especially “high-touch” areas.
With that in mind, here are some of the steps we are taking with the recent outbreak of COVID-19/Coronavirus
Good News! Our pool is now open! We have gotten the thumbs up from the health inspector that we may open our pool to 75% capacity. That means that we can have no more than 12 people at the pool area at a time, and by reservation only. You will be screened for COVID19 symptoms prior to receiving pool wrist band. Screenings will take place at the Adventure Park Booth, and wrist band will be issued once screenings is complete. (Screenings for COVID Symptoms include the following: temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (or higher), coughing, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, muscle aches, or general fatigue.)
Currently, all recreational activities are open, but we require advanced reservations. We will update this page and email those with reservations if there is any change.
What we are doing:
- Limiting group sizes (18 people or less) per session at Adventure Park, with advanced reservations
- Utilizing Electro-Static Disinfecting Process and/or UV Germicidal Lights to treat all properties after checkout, prior to housekeeping staff entering property
- Monitoring the advice and guidance of local, state, and national officials
- Continued education of our staff on preventative measures
- Increased frequency and extent of cleaning practices
- Heightened sanitation, hand washing and wearing of masks and gloves for housekeeping staff
What you can do:
- Wash your hands before and after your activity.
- Utilize the hand sanitizer placed throughout the property.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
If you have questions about a current reservation, please call us at 434-392-7275. View the reservation policies here.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us directly! We look forward to seeing you up in the trees soon!
Sandy River Outdoor Adventures Team