The Chalet Cabin is the coziest accommodation at Sandy River Outdoor Adventures. This cabin comfortably sleeps four guests, and its central location gives easy access to all amenities at the retreat. The serene loft bedroom promises the best night's sleep, leaving you rested, energized, and ready to tackle the world (or the Adventure Park)! A stay in the Chalet is exactly what you need!
*The Chalet Cabin comfortably sleeps 4 guests (maximum).
- 1 Loft Bedroom w/ Queen Bed (please note - steep stairs)
- 1 Full Main Floor Bathroom
- Fold-Out Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
- Linens, towels and bathroom amenities
- Full Kitchen complete with drip coffee maker, toaster oven, microwave and full-size refrigerator
- Plates, bowls, cups, glasses, silverware, and cookware provided
- Balcony off Upstairs Bedroom
- Covered Front and Back Porch
- Outdoor Charcoal Grill
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Wi-Fi and Netflix
- Pet Friendly ($50 Additional Fee)
- Additional guests over maximum - $25 each, per night
- No smoking permitted inside of accommodation
Guests receive a 20% discount off adventure activities!
2 Night Minimum Stay on Weekends (Rates can vary on Premium nights)
Additional cleaning fee of up to $100 will be charged to your account if checkout procedures are not followed and/or property is left excessively dirty or disheveled. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after pet(s) (indoor and/or outdoor bathroom messes) to avoid additional cleaning fee. You must let us know immediately of any damage or spillage so that we can clean or repair as soon as possible to minimize the damage. We reserve the right to charge for any breakages and/or damage caused and will charge against the card held for payment. The persons making the booking will be held responsible for any damages.
Reservations are secured by making a 50% deposit. The balance is due upon arrival. Reservations can be rescheduled up to 2 weeks prior to your stay but will be subject to a 20% reschedule fee. No refunds for cancellations.