The Adventure Park
Please arrive 15-20 minutes before session start time for a briefing and to allow for bathroom time.
What to Wear:
- Sneakers or closed toe shoes (No Crocks, Sandals, or Water Shoes)
- Have long hair tied up
- Athletic clothing
- No loose clothes or objects that can get caught in zip-lines and ropes
What to Bring:
We sell snacks and water/drinks and encourage our adventurers to bring a picnic and relax at our pavilion between climbs.
Reservations made on our website or over the phone guarantee a specific date and time session. If you need to change the date, please give us 24 hours' notice. Changes cannot be made less than 24 hours before time slot.
Although we are unable to offer refunds, in the event of any course or park closure, your time may be extended if times are available that day, or vouchers will be made available for you to use for future climbs.
Note: Customers who ‘no show’ will not be offered to a refund or rebooking credit. Please be sure to notify us before your scheduled time. Cancellation policies for Groups or Birthday Parties may differ. Weather/Acts of God exceptions will be considered. The park is open rain or shine. Rain checks will be given in the event of thunder, lightning or continual heavy rain/high winds.
If a participant under 18 is coming to the park without a parent or legal guardian, a waiver and medical form must be filled in by parent/guardian prior to arrival.
- At least 7 years old
- Have sound mind and body capable of achieving specific safety tasks on your own
- At least 48 inches tall
- At least 60 lbs. and no more than 260 lbs.
- Able to read and comprehend all instructions
- Get specific training in using all safety equipment in the park
- Have 1 adult per 3 children within the ages of 7 and 9
- Wear closed-toe shoes (no sandals, water shoes or Crocs)
- Long hair must be tied back
- Be aware of and accept the risks involved
While climbing on the ropes course you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as instructed. At all times, must have at least one carabiner connected to a marked connection point. Must complete course yellow or green before moving up to blue or black diamond. Only one person at a time per element. Not more than three people on a platform at one time. Absolutely no one under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Cell phones, cameras or objects that could fall are not permitted on the course. No smoking on course or while wearing harnesses. When in doubt, ask one of our friendly facilitators for help. Follow all instructions given by guides.
Accommodation reservations are secured by making a 50% deposit. The balance is due upon arrival. Reservations can be rescheduled up to 2 weeks prior to your stay but will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. No refunds for cancellations.
- 2 Night Minimum Stay on Weekends (Rates can vary on Premium nights) in Tipis and Cabins.
- No smoking permitted inside of accommodations.
- No pets permitted in Tipis. Cabins are pet friendly with $50 per pet fee. Owners of pet(s) continuously barking (or otherwise causing disruption) will be asked to either leave or have pet(s) boarded at a nearby facility.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after pet(s) (including indoor and/or outdoor bathroom messes) to avoid additional cleaning fee.
- Additional guests over maximum number allowed - $25 per extra person, per night.
- 9pm noise curfew
- Check-in time 3pm (4pm for cabins). Check out time: 11am.
- Check-out procedures include washing any dishes used, taking any trash to dumpster located by office, and return key to office.
- Additional cleaning fee of up to $100 will be charged to your account if checkout procedures are not followed and/or property is left excessively dirty or disheveled.
- You must let us know immediately of any damage or spillage so that we can clean or repair as soon as possible to minimize the damage. We reserve the right to charge for any breakages and/or damage caused and will charge against the card held for payment. The persons making the booking will be held responsible for any damages.
- Bookings made within 24 hours of date of stay require a phone call from guests to verify reservation.
What to Bring:
- Charcoal for Weber Grill or firepit
- Mats for yoga
- Bathing suit