Face your fears & the Butcher who lives in the woods.... Come explore our creepy forest with nothing between you and the creatures of the night who haunt the grounds. Between the live actors, animatronics, and eerie illusions of the night you'll be sure to wish for your return to the real world outside the haunted forest!
Fridays & Saturday Nights in October 2023 (Starting October 6th)
Tours operate 6-10pm with the first hour geared to little monsters.
- Scare factor jumps up at 7pm!!
- Tickets are $10 online & $15 at the door.
- All participants must sign a waiver for the Haunted Trail.
- Tours start every 10 minutes with only 10 spots per tour.
- ** Big groups (up to 10) are encouraged to book in advance to go together.
The following activities will also be available on site:
- Pumpkins Patch w/ carving & painting stations ($)
- Photo Props
- Food trucks/vendors ($)
- Live music
- Festival themed cocktails at Sandy River Distillery ($)
- Firepit & S'mores ($)
- Good Ole Fashion Family Fun